The apple trick isn't working for me. I still visit my doctors more times than I can count. Though I would rather stay home and be healthy, I'm grateful for the team of specialists that care enough to keep me coming back, even when I appear to be a stubborn case!
Many have asked for an update on what is happening with the headaches. I haven't posted anything for awhile because there is not much to say. What we do know is that the three days of infusion in December did very little, if anything, to alleviate my headaches. It's possible that they were lessened for a few days, but it's hard to say if even that happened. Since that trial didn't work, we're back to trying various med combinations. I had another appointment this week, and my doctor listed about ten more medicines we can try. Some are more desirable than others, because of possible side effects, but we will try them all. So, the road appears to be stretching out for some time yet. Medication trials never go quickly. Some require up to three months before we know if they provide any relief. Others can be eliminated within a month or two.
We really appreciate your continued prayers. We don't know where this journey will end, but we're trying to enjoy (or at least survive!) the ride.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm hoping for the meds that get rid of the headache in a month or two;)
Really though, I am praying for you. Love you!!!!
P.S. You still haven't called...I thought you were going to make a priority list. Don't call if you don't have time, though. I love you all the same:)
Post a Comment