Ok, so I didn't really go around the world, but the world came to me! I'm back at home after 11 days of being gone on three different trips. The first was a trip home to be present for a family wedding. (Congrats Stacy & Trev!) A bonus for that trip was that my sister Heather made the long trek from the other side of the world (literally!) to join us for the wedding. It's the first time she & I have both been at my parents' house at the same time in almost 3 years. We had a great time... though we missed Andy, since he had to stay home and work.
(Pics from that trip to come shortly. A computer virus is delaying the photo process these days...)
I returned from that trip on Sunday, fell into bed, and woke up early the next morning to head to Lancaster for a few days. We had three days of work meetings there, and so we were thankful to have friends who opened their home to us, cutting down on our driving a bit.
We got back from Lancaster on Wednesday at supper, headed to church for a meeting, and then jumped back on the road to head three hours south into Virginia. It was staff retreat time for all the volunteer staff that Andy works with, so we went with them. We had a great few days of camping, canoeing, catching turtles, relaxing, swimming, etc. We just got back this afternoon, and now I'm doing loads of laundry!
So, that's where we've been. I hope we're home to stay... at least for a bit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment