We have had dreams of remodeling the kitchen ever since we moved into this house. After estimating the cost however, we knew it would be a good number of years before that dream came true. Too many other things that were necessary!
Then... everything changed. Many of you know that I frequently surf the internet for deals, contests, prizes, free samples, etc. I "never" win anything, but I manage to save us a good bit of money by getting some good deals.
Well, never say never. Last month, we got a call over supper one day, informing me that I was the grand prize winner of a home remodeling contest! They were offering to send me $10,000 to do any home renovation project! All I had to do was send them before and after pictures, as well as a short description of the project we were going to do.
There were many things we could have done with the money, but we opted for the kitchen. So... that's what we're in the middle of this week. (Well, "we" is a relative term. I'm living in the mess with Andy, but he's doing all the work. I can't take credit for this.)
If you want to see the "before" picture, visit www.stylemyhouse.net and select "Winners" in the menu across the bottom of the page. Progress pictures will show up here soon...

1 comment:
Looking forward to pictures :)
Post a Comment