Hard to believe our little darling is 7.5 months old. Some days, I wish for time to slow down. Some nights (as in, most nights!), I don't wish for time to slow down. I'd love to sleep through the night again. Maybe someday?
We had the privilege of spending time with Heather recently, so we took the opportunity to get some great photos. I love the joy that is captured on Elyse's face in nearly every shot.
I think the grass would taste good. Really. Can I try it? Please?
And you thought you could leave me unattended. Not anymore!
Oops. Was that the lens I just splashed?
I want to crawl, I want to crawl...
Yes, this is my modeling pose.
Mommy says I inspire her to be joyful.
Uh... Hi Mom. Did you not want me to lick this? Sorry. I lick everything.


No comments:
Post a Comment