Saturday, June 14, 2008

Heather is coming...

We are looking forward to a great weekend with Heather. She should be done with her classes for the week at any moment. I'll go pick her up, bring her to our house, and then the fun should begin! Well, I guess that depends on your definition of fun. Ours will probably include cleaning the house, washing the car, laundry... :) We'll try to throw some other activities in there too.

Last weekend we took her to Rita's for Italian Ice. It's a popular place to be in summer time. They just opened up a Rita's right down the road from our house, so it's quite convenient! Maybe we'll head down there again...


From last weekend:







I thought her bed looked quite lonely without a pillow (since she took her pillow for the week) so I looked for a substitute. The M&Ms don't quite give the same effect, but somehow, I don't think she'll mind!



Time to head out to get her. Looking forward to spending time with her again.

No comments: