If the blog leads you to believe that the only thing happening in our lives is renovations on the new house... well... that's pretty accurate! Things are coming together, and it looks like it might actually be ready for us this weekend. That's great because, ready or not, we're moving in! We've finished all the painting (except the trim) and other than a lot of cleaning, Andy just needs to lay the flooring and finish installing the cabinets in the island. I'll have a temporary counter top on the island for a little while. Eventually, Andy will make a concrete one. The goal was to have that done before we moved, but we had to pick and choose, and we decided that wasn't essential. Plywood can work!



There was SO much wallpaper paste on these walls. Here we are trying to get the last of it off!

Sorry, no pictures of the finished painting. I was so tired by the end of the days that I never thought to take any. We painted for about 14 hours, getting the primer and both color coats on in the living room, hallway, stairwell and kitchen!
The next post will probably come after we've moved in...
2 comments:
I think those red lights will match your scrubber brush quite nicely.
Cheryl, your house looks awesome. I'm sure you are so excited. You've done some amazing renos.
Post a Comment