Monday, October 13, 2008

Moving Day!

Moving Day was on Saturday. We had a great group of people to help us (thanks everyone!) and we had everything moved in by early afternoon. We're still stepping over boxes and searching for some of our favourite things, but we are happy to be finished with the moving, and look forward to making this new house our home.

It's been a few weeks since I've been able to post any update pictures, so here's a quick look into the changes that have taken place. A lot of hard work went into getting the house ready for us. I was SO surprised and amazed when I walked in on Saturday. The changes were incredible.




Installing the new floor in the living room and hallway.


Working on the arch between the rooms. (It is beautiful. Pictures don't do it justice!)


Back at the other house - trying to pack everything!


We said farewell to one house...


And hello to a new one!


The living room


Another shot of the living room.


Dining room & kitchen


This pic doesn't show much, but Lori, it's especially for you. It's the only way I could show you what color our bedroom walls are! :)


Love the floor!
Andy (and his many helpers) did an incredible job on the house.
I'm so blessed!

Stop by for a visit when you can. We'd love to see you!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Looks great Cheryl!! congrats on the big move!

Lori said...

Thanks for posting that picture for me, Cheryl!!! I created a blog. It's lorsland.blogspot.com. Visit me:)