For quite awhile now, several people have been asking me to create a blog that focuses specifically on our journey of frugal living. I had two big hesitations: I don't have much to share, and I'm a fairly infrequent blogger. However, neither of those seem like reasons not to do it. So, as of this week, I have launched a new blog called Frugal Living for Generous Giving. You can find it at savingmeetsgiving.blogspot.com. My first post explains a bit more of our journey into frugal living. Other posts will highlight great weekly deals, freebies available, thoughts on money and perhaps other things as requested. Although it is easier to find and post information that is relevant to US residents, I will work hard to keep some Canadian content as well. (For example, check out today's post! You have 90 minutes left...)
If you are interested in living on less so you can give more, join me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment