Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mmm Mmm Good...

I'm sitting on the couch, looking out the window on a beautiful fall morning, with a cup of delicious Spiced Coconut Coffee in my hand. If you want a great treat that's quick and easy, save yourself a trip to Starbuck's or Tim's, and try this recipe.

Perhaps I'm a little biased, because the recipe was created by my sister, Heather, but nonetheless, I waited until I tried it before recommending it! If you like the photo (also taken by Heather), check out some more of her photography work here. And, if you're just interested in what she is doing these days, you can catch up with her here. (Due to her current sensitive geographic location, you won't be able to leave comments on any of her blogs. However, feel free to get in touch with me if you want to contact her, and I'll get you on the right track.)

What will the be small pleasures in your day today?

4 comments:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

I had no small pleasure. Well, that's a lie, but I had to write an essay today :(. My small (or big) pleasure was going to Ten Twenty Seven with Nikki and having Kiwi Gelati. Yum! We also went out for supper for Brian's birthday. Double yum! I saw you had a new post, and that was a pleasure! Now it's back to finishing that essay...oh joy.

Lori said...

Sorry...those deleted posts are me:) I made spelling mistakes in both! Oops. So now, although it appears that you have four comments, you only have two. And, they're both from me. Love you!