We made it through the first day. I don't think there is anything major to report. I slept all day - no idea what went on around me! Andy is not permitted to stay with me, but he can check on me periodically, so he came in a few times throughout the day.
The major obstacle today was reaction of a sick stomach to one medication they wanted to use. They were supposed to increase it throughout the day, but I wasn't able to tolerate any more than the base amount.
Nothing else to say... mostly because I slept and slept! I'm still extremely tired, and was told that I'll probably sleep all evening and all night.
We'll try to update again tomorrow night. Headache remains about the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good to hear that it's going okay so far even though your headache is not gone. I've been praying for both of you. Love you!
Hang in there! We love you both.
Andy & Cheryl, my internet was down the last few days so I just now heard what's going on. You are definitely in my prayers. May this be a breakthrough time!
Post a Comment